Within dates November 14th – 22nd 2013 will take place Vietnam Coast Retreat.
The place of retreat is the coast near Phan Thiet. Retreat, meditations and lectures will be guided by ZSUZSA KOSZEGI.
A Hongarian national, Zsuzsa has been introduced into Buddhism by Lama Ole Nydahl in 1990 and has started teaching in 1996. Next to almost 20 years of teaching experience, Zsuzsa is also a graduate of the Karmapa International Buddhist Institute. Zsuzsa is well known and liked for her joyful and spontaneous style.
Dates of retreat: 14.11.13 – 22.11.2013
Place: the coast near Phan Thiet
- 14th Thursday: collective departure from Saigon to Coast Retreat place + evening lecture in place
- 15th Friday: retreat on the coast – Vietnam
- 16th Saturday: retreat on the coast – Vietnam
- 17th Sunday: retreat on the coast – in the evening prepare or start Vietnam Angkor Wat trip
- 18th Monday: departure with group for Angkor Wat, Cambodgia
- 19th Tuesday: Angkor Wat trip – with Zsuzsa & friends
- 20th Wednesday: AngkorWat trip – with Zsuzsa & friends
- 21st Thursday: AngkorWat trip – with Zsuzsa & friends
- 22nd Friday: arrival back to Saigon.
The cost of retreat – 35 USD/person (for teacher tickets, accommodation and other expenses).
Accommodation – nice villas on the coast, approximate price per person is 20USD per night (4 nights).
Food expenses – about 10-20USD a day (depend on your food habits).
Angkor Wat trip – if you will join to this trip there will be expenses for the hotel (about 20USD per night, transfer and food).
Details by request – [email protected]
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/vietnambuddhism
Pictures of coast and rooms